Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thank You!

I've been under the weather for the past few days and am finally feeling like my self again thank goodness! After a lazy day at home, I started racking my brain about something I could do from the comfort of my home... I pulled out my card box, I think I got it at Target a few years ago... Ohhh here's a cute one from Kate Spade. I keep adding to my box, but I have a million Thank You cards. Everyone needs one! I have lots of different cards, but the thank you cards have taken over. I mean who doesn't like to get a thoughtful piece of mail? Well this girls loves mail (hint, hint)! 
My List:

  • office staff where I live
  • office staff at work (who's a brown nose-er?)
  • friends at work 







Well this will be a good start. Have a beautiful week and I'd love to hear about your random acts of kindness no matter how big or small



No comments:

Post a Comment